97-01 Subaru Impreza WRX GC6 / GC8 BC Coilovers
The BC coilovers for the GC8 Impreza are the perfect choice for street driving or weekend warrior track duty. Every BC Racing Coilover kit Features easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height. The BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your BC coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently from spring preloading so you can dial in the exact stance and performance to reflect your driving style and handing needs. BC Racing's patented concave lower locking ring keeps all the adjustments locked in for precise predicable feed back in any scenario.The BC Racing BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system for any enthusiast's budget.Part Number: F-01-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come Front Spring Rate = 8k Rear Spring Rate = 6kFor custom spring rates please enter them on the shopping cart page or during check out. Custom rates can add 1-3 weeks to shipping.
They are great! Im breaking them in before adjusting to make them stiffer but the ride right out the box is a big difference from what I previously had. You can tell the difference as soon as you start driving. Great coilovers
I knew there was cheaper coilovers I could of got. When i look for products i care about quality and not price. I've learned my lesson the hard way being cheap. Cheap never lasts or works out how it should. These parts fit perfect for my car and also made it feel like a new car. I love all the adjustments I can make unlike most other coilovers. If I had to replace more struts or upgrade to coilovers this is the only company I would trust. Seeing their products on all great builds and their employees are awesome too. They answered all my questions that I had. I highly reccomend bc coilovers and this is a great company.
We Also Recommend